Monday 19 November 2007

Morning break today

I left home at 7.20am to drive to Swad.- a good journey as nearly all of the traffic is going south.
I took a register, went to assembly, & taught all day - quite hard work, in a new environment with some difficult kids.
The day ends at 2.50pm. Beat that!
I left at 3.10 & drove to Solihull, to the gym, for a couple of hours, came home & fell asleep.
It is 23 miles to school & 33 miles from school to the gym - info for W.

We are planning to decorate the study, hall stairs & landing, when time allows.
Any ideas ( we don't fancy white with a screwed up paper effect)
The study was last done when it was W's bedroom, about 18 years ago?
Where does the time go? - perhaps aj could write a poem about this or that!

Blogger won't let me upload my carefully selected images, I must have upset it in some subtle way.
Can I have some comments please.

No comments: