Thursday 15 November 2007

Basil Brush dropped in for elevenses.

Really.
I had a quick cup of coffee whilst looking out of the kitchen window; this large fox ambled across the field to the kitchen window & then walked down the drive & across the road.
I drove to Swad (only one brief error in navigation, with no sat nav) to discuss some supply work. I shall be doing 3/4 days a week until Christmas to cover the absence of the food tech/ health & social care/ child development teacher.
This should have many benefits
1. pay
2.a warm place of safety during the day, with no heating costs.
3.I will be learning all about the diet of 0 - 5 year olds, with yr 10 projects.
4.Cookery lessons - I may even come home with dinner prepared.
5.The school day finishes at 2.50pm - time to get to the gym before 4.30pm, the witching hour for "off-peak" members.

I went to the gym afterwards, which was envigorating.
There are few people there during the day so I can plod away without a thought about what I look like & watch daytime TV with no guilt whatsoever.

No comments: