Wednesday 27 May 2015

Who murdered the wisteria?

Up early to let the chickens and the washing out before a session e baying clothes, having looked in the wardrobe to find a dress to wear and realised just how many were there that I should never wear again.
These are now "vintage"!
Hopefully I shall gain some space and some spending money for my holidays.
Jan had to take K into college in Solihull so we had planned a few hours of rummaging, chatting and coffee drinking.
We had a wonderful light lunch at Pret a Manger, did all of the charity shops and M&S, bought food and then moved on to Monkspath, the 2.5 hours free parking at Morrisons having come to an end.
We scoured Homebase, bought more food at M&S and then had coffee, again, by which time K had finished  so we collected him and came home.
I had to go to the PO to mail an e bay parcel and then on to Morrisons to check out which of the ingredients for Sunday's Carity Lunch, I could buy there.
The brilliant answer was, everything but the chorizo.
That makes Saturday's shopping easy a so that I can get on with the cooking early as I'm going to Olwen's birthday party in the afternoons.

Good news, car started first time today.

Not sure the photo of the wisteria has gone.
It's a sad disgrace this year due, I guess, to over- energetic pruning by the only person prepared to work up a ladder.
I'm sure that it will return it' former glory, next year.


No comments: