Monday 1 June 2015

White Rabbits.

Today is the first day of summer, meteorologically, apparently.
A good day to actually get that photo of the wisteria published.

Just had a hectic weekend, went to a birthday party on Saturday and held a charity lunch here yesterday.
Both really good and Christian Aid £250 better off, but I was in need of a good night's sleep long before bedtime yesterday.

Sun's shining but cool and blowy, with showers.
Shall I put the washing out?
Brightening up so it's worth a go - sheets, towels and tablecloths.

The prodigal chicken who stayed out last night, has returned, so smiles all round.
Three eggs a day, one in the wheelbarrow by the stable, but I suppose it saves queueing for the laying box.
Lotus is up and running, Volvo not starting, spasmodically, so a toss up for which to use to collect J and Th from school.
Decisions, decisions!


1 comment:

William said...

I think that was me, but i was under orders from below.