Wednesday 3 June 2015

E bay madness

The e bay queen has had her crown knocked off!
After a really good run I had two problems today; a dissatisfied customer who bought vintage tortoiseshell/faux tortoiseshell hair combs and hadn't noticed from the varied first class photos, that they were not shiny - refund given and keep them anyway for the £5.99.
The Royal Crown Derby comport had not arrived after a week.
Checked at PO, no action for 3 weeks.
The buyer eventually found it at her PO, delighted until she opened it and it was damaged.
Oh dear.
How do you do PayPal refunds?
I can find no way on the PayPal site.

To raise my spirits and to return J and Th's flannel bag and reclaim my fleece, I went to P and A's, then on to Solihull to buy new undies, always good for raising the spirits.
I saved money as I didn't get as far as M&S, the charity shops were too alluring and I have bagged a few bargains that may pay for next week's treats.
We shall see!

A bright sunny day, I should have gardened and/or cleaned the blood off the spare bedroom carpet.
Chick was a little put out as I shut her in the run, having not had a large egg for 3 days.
She didn't lay anyway so perhaps I've misjudged her.
I did let her out and feed lots of treats when home and I believe that chickens have short memories so she may be over it already.

I did treat myself to a chicken and avocado sandwich and coffee in the newly refurbished Pret, phoning AJ as I was alone on the top floor so needed to make a noise.
Cluck, cluck!

1 comment:

William said...

refund through ebay I think