Thursday 4 June 2015

Crowned again.

After a number of phone calls I sorted out my PayPal account, told the lady disappointed with her hair combs to keep them, and refunded her money and have written off the lovely Royal Crown Derby comport (professional repair to rim) that was damaged in the post, and told the buyer to keep it to practice her repairing skills.
She says that her fingers are too fat, but she'll give it a go!
I have been well rewarded as the e bay cash register has been bleeping all day , five items of clothing for in excess of £100.
I shall go to the ball!

Fantastic day today.
The robins nesting in an old road lamp in the plating shop in the factory have hatched - I have never seen such tiny baby birds - no photos as they wouldn't like the flash.
It will be interesting when they are learning to fly in there.

This morning I went to a local optician/lens maker and ordered new specs - £160 for varifocals and transition lenses, made on the premises.
I collected them this afternoon and am delighted with them
I went to the hairdressers on the way home and now have short, spiky hair!!
I'm going back next week to have the spikes coloured.
Really.
To top all of that, I ordered a greenhouse and have plans for a vegetable garden in the field, netted, with raised beds.
The "Good Life" will commence shortly.
Watch this space, or that space.
Never a dull moment!
Will I stay awake long enough for Question Time/ will the panel be worth having a late night?
The first few minutes will tell

No comments: