Wednesday 20 May 2015

Well done Brum!

Birmingham city council have won the Jubilee Award for their garden at The Chelsea Flower Show representing the 300th anniversary of St Philip's Cathedral.
This is it, from TV:
The Cathedral.

The Pews (I think) representing the nine Bishops of Birmingham, over the years.

The Byrne Jones windows - the highlight of the Cathedral.

Flowers.
Um?

Had a lazy day in that I intended to garden but was too cold after cleaning the chicks out and doing a little tidying.
Anyway, the house has benefitted as I've cleaned from top to bottom, washed everything that moves,line dried , ironed and back where it came from.
I have a clean bed awaiting me, which I love.
Just watching Horizon on the effects of binge drinking.
Does 3 glasses of wine a week count as binge drinking?
I do have a half pint of beer at the Pub Quiz once a month.
One more photo.......

I      

No comments: