Friday 22 March 2013

TGIF

Where did this week go to? Greatest moment of the week was this morning when I phoned to get the results of my blood test - my cholesterol level was sown from 6.9 to 6.1 & I do not have to see the doctor. I shall keep up the healthy eating & hope that it falls further as I have no intention of stuffing statins. G has gone to the Norfolk Broads for a reunion - hope the freezing winds & snow don't cause too much of a problem. We went to solihull this morning for G to do last minute shopping for Nepal & had lunch in Pret - brill as ever. This is becoming a habit - lunch at Pret two weeks running - does he have a guilty conscience? We went to Bicester on Tues for a sleepover & were well entertained. On the way home on Wed we stopped at Hatton to walk the locks & have lunch at the canal side cafe - bracing! A day off tomorrow - hairdresser in the morning, Junior Church to prepare then the Barbers' Shop concert in the evening. Have a great weekend.

No comments: