Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ding dong!

It's been a beautiful spring day, warm & sunny. I've had a busy day, delivering Easter cards around the village & recovering the noticeboards in church - daffodil yellow, with rainbow borders. This afternoon Jan & I went to Walsgrave to see Phil - he looks remarkably good cosidering he had major heart surgery last wed - he wanted to catch up on village gossip, so Jan was the ideal visitor. The traffic at the hospital was appalling, it took 15 minutes to park. We've been to the "Spa evening at the village hall - £1.75 entry for wine & nibbles with a few stalls selling jewellery, cosmetics & sweets. I had a pedicure so my feet feel great, so good that I took them to church, bellringing - it's much harder than it looks! Trouble with getting up early is that bedtime comes earlier - about now. G home tomorrow.

No comments: