Wednesday 6 March 2013

A new chill.

So I may have been premature in thinking that spring had arrived - today has been decidedly chilly & damp. I was up before 6.00am, swept the yard - good for the biceps - washed the cars, moved the chicken run, mopped through & did the ironing. All finished by 9.00am, so a day of leisure, to get out & about. I've now delivered Easter cards,with Easter service times, along with flyers about the Mothering Sunday service, to most of the village - it remains to be seen if they are at all effective. All of the children at Sh school are receiving similar cards to take home - surely people will be pleased to receive a card?? I've just collected G from B'ham International - choice of fish, fowl or beef stew for dinner.

2 comments:

William said...

someone knocked on the door whilst I was working at home yesterday to invite us to some sort of church service related to Easter.
I did the christian thing and re-cycled it.

Anonymous said...

I trust you spoke to him?
m