Wednesday 28 November 2012

Time for bed.....

To make up for going to bed ridiculously late last night - I kept nodding off as I was so tired after doing the sale, then it becomes hard work to go to bed.
I had a really lazy morning - let the girls out then went back to bed with a cup of tea & read the paper then had a long bath & didn't start the day until lunchtime.
Lazy or what?
I walked to the village to deliver some letters & get some exercise, did a few jobs en route then realised that I had a lot to do.
I've emptied the car,ready for it's beauty treatment tomorrow, sorted & put away the remnants from the sale, done washing & ironing, cleaned the bedrooms & made the beds up ready for W & MK, etc, arriving on Friday.
I drove to Sh & NW churches to take stuff that was in the porch - NW was fun as I had a drawer of bric a brac, which was cumbersome & I had to negotiate the two doors in the dark.
I had a prawn salad for dinner - daren't risk another banana sandwich!.
Off to bed - sermon still to do!  

2 comments:

William said...

Wheat is murder!

Anonymous said...

I think that you may be a little anally retentive over your diet,
m