Wednesday 28 November 2012

Flog it.

Aj gave me a couple of boxes of objets d'art to sell on my "Hollylands Heirlooms" stall at the open evening in the village hall this evening.
I spent much of the day putting together a couple of boxes of really good things, washing & packing everything.
This afternoon, G set off to visit M in Guildford.
I visited Blyth Mill to check on the Christmas trees then loaded the car, set the burglar alarm off - had to re-open the back door because I'd left the key in the lock - put the chickens to bed, then off to the village hall to set up my table.
I sold over £100 worth of things -  far more than any of the other stall holders, I think - drank a glass of wine, packed it all up again & came home before 10.00pm.
I've since had a banana sandwich & two pints of decaf coffee, reported back to aj - £10 of her things sold, done some ironing & made up the bed.
Tomorrow, I'll empty the car 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good result!G

William said...

BANANA SANDWICH???

Do you have a death wish or something?

Anonymous said...

Nop.
I like bananas - only 1 slice of wholemeal bread - must food shop tomorrow.
You were brought up on bananas - one of your first solid foods - never did you any harm.
m