Thursday 29 November 2012

Brill

What a great day - I took the car to Tollbar for it's beauty treatment, swapped it for a spanking new C30 & went shopping for the day.
What more could you want?
I went to Alcester - a really pretty little town full of alleyways, with an array of antique & charity shops..
I had a potter around, then bought some bits in the antique shop, which I am delighted with, then drove back to Warwick, had a nice lunch, pottered round the shops, then went to reclaim the car.
I finished the day out in Knowle where I bought chicken from the butchers, for dinner.

We have had a fund raising meeting tonight, to sort out the details for the Mid advent festival, then a glass of wine, to get over it.

G had an altercation with a driver who parked on the grass outside, ploughing it up.
When she turned round he realised that it was a friend who went to the Holy land with us.
Oh Dear.
I shall e mail her to invite her to park in the drive whilst she walks her dog.

I still have a sermon to write. 

No comments: