Thursday 5 July 2012

happy Birthday DK

Dk is four today - the last grandchild to attain that great age.
Meanwhile, Aj & I have travelled back fro Richmond, where we have been staying with PR, pottering around the shops & visiting Wimbledon on Saturday & Wednesday.
We had a great time, the tennis was excellent & we were lucky enough to have two good days - hot & sunny on Sat & only the odd shower on Wed.
We saw 3 of the 4 womens' singles semi-finalists playing, in the ladies doubles, including two matches with the Williams sisters.
We are getting almost competent at using the buses around Richmond - I admit to having used G's bus pass all week as I couldn't find mine.
A little shopping, then collecting J & Th from school tomorrow, followed by a retirement party for the senior staff from KS.
Do I need a new dress?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, of course! Glad to hear you've had a good time in London. MK

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
I thought that I did.
g