Monday 2 April 2012

Happy Birthday G.

We managed it!
Yesterday G had a big birthday & we had a great party with over forty friends & family & best of all, managed to keep it a secret from G.
The invitation replies went to J & C's & i managed to smuggle in the food with G thinking that the "Kids" were coming to lunch, which would make a total of 15, including 7 grandchildren.
G played it cool, but he was pleased.

Aj came on Friday evening & helped with the final shop on Saturday & preparation on Sunday - all under cover.
Friends all "mucked in" on Sunday & we had the lunch on the table & salmon served in record time.
Many thanks to all those who came & made this a memorable day.

Today aj & I have had a good game of tennis with some friends at Coleshill, a healthy lunch & a rest - I was "full of beans" all day yesterday, but a bit knackered now - aj put me through my paces !

I'd better organise a healthy dinner, non spicy, to satisfy both G (dieting) & aj (tame)! 

No comments: