Wednesday 15 June 2011

The tour that isn't.

We are going to see Peter Kay at The NEC tonight, a Christmas present from P & A.
It should be great fun.
In preparation I've played tennis this morning then cooked a proper lunch (chicken with a mountain of stir fried fresh vegetables), as dinner may not happen.
G has gone out so I'm cleaning upstairs, officially; I'm about to look at "Travelzoo" (brilliant travel site) to see if there's  a fantastic deal somewhere.
I have the TV on - Royal Ascot.
The Queen looks wonderful, in a bright pink hat.
Who is that minuscule commentator?
He must be a retired jockey.
We went to Royal Ascot some years ago - great hospitality, but the races were so quick, blink & you missed the horses going past. I could never be addicted.
Travelzoo, Dyson then a scrub-up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willie Carson small jockey,not
"It's a cracker",Frankie Carson, large comedian.

William said...

Garlic Bread

Anonymous said...

Garlic bread???
m

Anonymous said...

"Are you going to Scotland or Teneriffe ?"

Anonymous said...

Neither.
Where did I give that inference?
Of the two, I would greatly prefer Scotland, preferably in the spring.
g

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Peter Kay is really for you ?

Anonymous said...

You have to be an expert in bloody everything these days.
I thought that PK was an easy option, no prior knowledge needed.
g