Thursday 16 June 2011

Happy Birthday Thomas (&TB)

Thomas is four today.
Coincidentally, it is also my Father's birthday; he was born in 1909, so was born 102 years ago.
He always enjoyed his birthdays, presents & salmon followed by strawberries & cream for lunch.
Thomas was full of beans & obviously enjoyed his day, with his friends at nursery & then tea with his best friends & family.

I've gardened again today, digging the top bed. This does involve taking a break every hour or so as digging causes muscles in my back to get very hot, or that's what it feels like (I'm sounding like W here!)
It looks good - the border specifically, I can't see my back very well, but I think that it's probably alright as my front looks alright & it's the same age & has had similar treatment.

Question Time - Lord Forsyth is very good, sensible, well- balanced & well-informed, Alex Salmond is smug, aggravating & shallow.
Has he thought through the full implications of independence?

Thomas day tomorrow, up bright & early for a trip to the gym first.

I don't want to boast, but it is rare for the spellcheck to catch me out.
Beat that!

4 comments:

William said...

Is the spell check on?

I don't agree with Alex Salmon and I don't like him, but I don't think he is shallow.

I don't really see how Scotland will manage on it's own, but it's about the same size as Denmark so maybe they can. Is there really any oil left?

Anonymous said...

who says the oil belongs to Scotland? If scotalnf want to leave the union the union should be asked not just scotland!

Anonymous said...

Alex Salmon - big fish in a small .....

Anonymous said...

I think so.
He was on "QT".
Perhaps they would become as happy as the danes.
Oil?

I didn't know that Scotalnf was even in the Union.

A middling fish.
m