Wednesday 22 June 2011

Home again.

I'm sitting watching Wimbledon - V Williams vs Date-Crum.
DC was 5-1 up when I came in with my lunch, she is now 5-6 down. Shame.
Where on Earth does Venus get those dresses? They do have a logo, a "U" perhaps.
It's a brilliant match, by the way. 

I've been with G to have his leg assessed this morning, he now waits for a date to go in for a day.
We looked at the local car showrooms, as futurists.
Nothing made me smile or dream, which is sad really.
The shopping highlight of the day was going to Ikea in Coventry, afterwards & buying a mountain of packets of beautiful paper serviettes, in toning colours, followed by jars of jam, flavours never found in JS.
G is out somewhere secret, in the Lotus, I have to buy some food, having run out of fresh things after a couple of days away, prepare dinner & iron.......after the tennis.
Murray is on next, I'll have to miss his first  two sets, which, I  am guessing, he will lose.

JR was well, enjoying being cared for.
We went out for lunch twice - low calorie main & a pudding. Toblerone cheesecake is pretty good.
 Must have a look at "Travelzoo's top 20", before VW catches up & ends the match.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Venus designs her own dresses, that is a "jumper", with the key design feature of a large zip up the front and gold belt. Her inspiration would appear to have come from a pair of old net curtains and a child's jump suit. Is it U or is it a V ?
Clearly she is better at playing tennis than designing clothes for it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
She certainly is.
Obviously a "V" for voluptuous, rather than "U" for ugly.
I think that she should sell them to a brothel for tennis fetishists.
g