Saturday 11 June 2011

Happy Birthday Prince Philip.

Well, I've found out how to get multiple comments - bring in some new characters to confuse folk & then post the explanation four times.
Having noticed that I didn't blog yesterday & not being able to recall doing anything, I'd decided that I must have slept through Thursday, but, having had a cup of coffee, it's come back to me - I did a blog but it wouldn't post, even when I saved it & rebooted, to take it by surprise.
I'll try it now, so blogs are in sequence.
It won't post, so this blog probably won't either - I'll carry on anyway!
Today was a Thomas day, I went to the gym whilst G did things in Solihull & odd jobs for P, before I collected Thomas from nursery & made lunch.
We then gardened for the rest of the day, Thomas in his gardening gloves, collecting twigs, stones & generally tidying up.
We collected Jessie, more gardening, then a late tea.
We collected a take-away on the way home (the usual), the first this year!
I still have indigestion!!
Time for bed.

No comments: