Monday 15 March 2010

Does chocolate make you fat?

There's a programme on next Monday about the effects of chocolate - I may not watch it.
Presently I am tucking into a little G&B butterscotch chocolate with my coffee, to make up for being on my own, having left G in Boscombe. I shall drive down tomorrow after school, so hope to get away shortly after 3.00pm, which actually means hoping that the two girls who I revise with for an hour after school, do not turn up.
Not very professional, still - I'm not perfect.
I've had a good day at school, teaching & supporting the supply teacher, which resulted in some good lessons, followed by a higher level revision class after school.
I came home for an Alms Houses trustee meeting at 5.30pm, which finished at 7.45pm.
Not a very notable day in all, so I thought that I'd better add some contentious remarks about my hobbies or the weather.
It was pretty cold today, despite the sunshine - we had the meeting in the conservatory, which was warm & bright - the first evening that I've been warm without a fire, ie only one fleece.
I haven't had my bike out this week yet or done any basket weaving, but I'm hoping to catch up at the weekend, failing a snow storm or a willow draught.

No comments: