Tuesday 20 October 2009

Tuesday already.

B showed me the comments on my blog last night, on his i-pod, along with all sorts of amazing things. (Thanks W)
I've had a great few days - Sunday lunch here with friends & then down/up/across to Bicester when I'd cleared up & T & KP would be in bed.
I did forget to take a nightie & shoes, but B lent me some pjs & I had my trainers in my gym bag in the car, so all was well.
T came in for a chat at 6.30am, put the world to rights & negotiate a cooked breakfast.
KP & I had an enjoyable day after taking T to school.
We walked into Bicester, had lunch & walked home, in time to collect T from school.
K did stop talking on the way home, but only because she had fallen asleep!
This morning Tim tucked into a another cooked breakfast.
I eventually got off to look around Bicester Village, which was a total waste of time.
I do only take in a few shops, but there was nothing I liked, Nitya has gone & things seemed very expensive.
I had a potter around Solihull in the rain & the cold, before collecting Jessie from school & Thomas from nursery.

I hope to be up early in the morning to get an appointment at the doctors' as my shoulder is still painful, even without using the laptop,
I'm then going to see JR, returning to Bicester on Thursday evening in preparation for an adventure with T & KP on Friday.

An elderly couple in Aston Cantlow near Coventry have just sold their farmhouse near the church because the House of Lords has upheld some ancient agreement that the owners are responsible for repairs to the church, which needs £250,000.
That seems a bit unfair.

Clocks go back on Saturday night, so we get a lie in on Sunday morning.

2 comments:

William said...

The shoulder will be a trapped nerve in your neck so the best person to see is a chiropractor I'm afraid (only becuase it will then cost you money)
Ice on your neck/shoulder and some ibuprofen will help too.

Anonymous said...

Rememebr you won't get a lie-in on Sunday as you will have T and KP visiting...!!

E

PS Can William diagnose all my ailments over the internet as well and suggest treatments! This will save having to make GP appointments and organise childcare