Thursday 15 October 2009

All quiet on the home front.

I was just pondering the title, watching "The One Show", discussing hearing loss, when a list of titles came up.
This one seemed to fit the bill.
They made a high pitched sound, then reduced the frequency, finding that the younger people heard the sound first.
We've been doing that one in schools for years.

Actually, I have to admit that I,ve only just woken up - I generally manage 7.00pm without a problem.
We both went to the hairdressers this morning, then I did housework whilst G packed for his diving holiday, tomorrow.
We were going out to lunch, but it didn't happen as we had to collect G's new wheels from the garage in Kingsbury.
We went to M&S for a snack & coffee (The emmental & mushroom croq monsieur was wonderful), then on to Boots for diving medical necessities.

It's wintry today - leaves blowing about, cool (9 degrees) & damp.
I shall have an early night as it's a Thomas day tomorrow so I need to leave home about 7.30am.
I'm going to P & R Wheelers for dinner, which will be good - always interesting people & good food.

No comments: