Friday 9 October 2009

Home & dry.

I've had a busy week, without any teaching.
On Tuesday I tootled over to Bicester, via Kenilworth, in time to collect T from school & then KP.
G stayed overnight on his way from London.
On Wednesday KP, baby Annabel & I took T to school then took baby A home, made a picnic & then went on an adventure to Waddeston, to look for a sleeping princess.
We decided that she slept on the top floor, inaccessible to mere NT members, & was having a lie-in.
Never mind.
Perhaps next time.
KP was on great form & asked about 500 questions during the day.
Some I could answer!
We collected T from school, made cakes, then had tea.
T joined in the questionning! Quite an intellectual challenge.
On Thursday KP, baby Annabel & I took T to school then took baby A home, made a picnic & then walked into Bicester, where we picnicked in Costa Coffee.
It was a beautiful day, warm & sunny.
Then I drove home, via Solihull.

Today was a Thomas day, which was fun. We went to the park & the shops.
We didn't manage the 1 1/2 hours on the swings that G lasts!
I did break a glass today.
I never break things at home; Solihull seems to bring out the clumsy in me.

Gardening tomorrow, apparently.
I hope that it warms up.

No comments: