Tuesday 27 October 2009

Happy Anniversary G

It was a bright sunny day 14 years ago when G & I married.
Today it was mild but damp. We went to Coleshill to collect yet another parcel from the PO, post J's birthday card & bank some microscopic cheques - so small that I had to be careful not to lose them en route.
Good old Gordon!
We went on to Solihull where we had lunch in "Jimmy Spices" - an Indian/Thai/ Italian buffet restaurant in Station Road, just down from "Harry Herbs", so W tells me.
It was a very good meal & amazingly cheap.
We had a glass of Thai rose, which caused me to sleep for an hour when we got home at tea-time.
We have just watched 320 video clips from G's diving holiday.
Really.
I woke G up six times, allowing him to sleep for ten minutes at one point.
He only woke me up twice.
Animal life at 30/40 metres lacks colour & intellect - the environment offers little by way of colour or intellectual challenge, as far as I could see.
Perhaps the intellectuals have gone to study the wrecks a little deeper.

Time for bed.

No comments: