Friday 23 October 2009

A day of adventure.

I am in Bicester, having adventures with T & KP.
It has been a beautiful day here, warm & sunny with blue skies.
We went to T & KP's music lesson this morning, brought Baby Annabel home & walked to the station to catch a train to Banbury.
T counted the "adventures", which included lunch at Macdonalds, half an hour in ELC, using the loo by the market cross, an ice-cream in druckers &, of course, the train journeys.
I have to admit to a "Big Mac" & a cup of tea & a "Japanese fancy" in Druckers.
It was all great fun.
I have to get home tomorrow to get ready for visitors, complete sunday's sermon & welcome G home from his diving holiday.
I spent Wed & Thurs with JR & managed to scrunch the rear wing of the volvo reversing out of a neighbours drive in heavy rain.
The journey from Cambs to Bicester, via SATNAV is not good - about 50 roundabouts & little villages between the A roads, at the end of the school day/rush hour.
I slept through "Question Time"!
T came in at 5.45am for a chat - I'll get to bed in case he's up really early tomorrow morning!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: