Monday 10 November 2008

OK, so I'm not worth a comment.



I started early as I had a premonition that Granville School would want me to go in tomorrow.
I made up the beds & "cleaned the house from top to bottom", got logs in & laid a fire.
I went to the doctors to sign DK on & to Denis Walkers to sort out the insurance on the Lotus - still not right though, but now only £272 & falling.
One of the advantages of age!
On the spur of the moment, I went to Kenilworth to shop - nice shops & no parking charges.
Water was pouring down the road by the castle, into the ford, which was impassable, so I had to double back through the old town.
JS has Berio olive oil (my favorite) at half price, with a £25 voucher against a case of wine at Laithwaites.

I bought odd things to appeal to J, including Humdingers & a cucumber.
I went on to Knowle, through some impressive floods, & to the gym.
I am getting fitter again with regular attendance.
When I got home there was the predicted message from Granville along with some unintelligible mutterings - delete!
G came in later, from the gym in Coventry.
We have had a scrummy dinner of salmon marinaded in soy sauce & honey, with a mixture of green vegetable & jacket potatoes - King Edwards, that were delicious.

Tony Robinson is on the TV with Timeteam in a bunker near Ypres, discovered after 90 years.
G loves a war programme, it is interesting.
Nearly time for bed.

Checking through this I found that I had missed the "S" off "scrummy", which changed the intended message, somewhat!

Can anyone be bothered to comment?

No comments: