Monday 3 November 2008

Bugger Granville




I think that the title may be a little rude, on reflection.
Anyway, I had a call to go to Granville today, two OK technology lessons before break, two horrible maths lessons after break & then a pleasant afternoon with the bottom year 10 maths group, who were said to be the group from hell.
The two nutters on reception duty, next to my classroom, interrupted me at ten minute intervals during the two horrible lessons, despite my best efforts to keep intruders out.

Anyway, I have shopped on the way home at M&S at Ventura Park & am sitting in the lounge with a large cup of tea & two toasted pikelets & cheering up no end.
We are planning to go to see "Quantum of Solace" tonight, & eat out - escapism!
I hope that we can go to Solihull as it's a cold evening.

Nothing booked for tomorrow yet, so I may get to the gym, being as I chickened out tonight.

4 comments:

William said...

I Solihull warmer than other places?
How was the film?

Anonymous said...

Good, action packed from the start, but a bit difficult to follow the story line.
I did nod off, briefly I believe, & found they had moved on to Russia!
G nodded off 4 or 5 times - no change there then.
Worth seeing, ***
It was 12 degrees when we came out, mild & drizzly this morning - I should be sweeping up leaves otherwise.
m

Anonymous said...

Over imbibed on the chicken again ? Due to a computer glitch at the Library, i.e. the computer says "No", the librarian has given me emergency access and in an emergency apparently you no longer are inappropriate, but obviously just the thing to cheer up the panic stricken readers of Acomb. As with Captain Oates "I may be some time" before I can comment again,

Anonymous said...

Get thee to an insurance broker!
g