Tuesday 4 November 2008

Lazy Tuesday.

A lazy day, on th internet, on the 'phone, catching up on mail & clearing out a cupboard, at aj's suggestion.
This afternoon I went out, donned wellies & cleared up leaves, to get some exercise & to relieve my conscience for such an idle morning.
I had to give up at 5.00pm as it was too dark to see the leaves.
The drier leaves are on the bonfire, which we may light on Friday, & light a few sparklers.

When poor light stopped play, I came in & made gingerbread with G's ginger from India, some flapjack & did the ironing.
G phoned to say that he was going to the gym & would be late, so I ate the whole prawn salad that I had intended us to share, had a glass of wine, a piece of gingerbread, chatted to aj & watched TV - Kwan with his naked, would be apprentices & poor Prince Charles, having his life dragged through yet again.

An early night as I am working tomorrow & have to get up early to be at Swad. by 8.40am.
I'll hear the election results when I wake up.
I put my money on Obama, an outcome that would have pleased Catch.

Another highlight - I should reach 7000 hits tomorrow. This without aj, who still has no computer, but did manage to get onto the blogs today as the library gave her an emergency connection, after her connection failed.
Apparently, blogs are not "inappropriate" in an emergency, despite my rather rude title yesterday.
Anyone want to come & celebrate.

No comments: