Friday 2 May 2008

Stuff the moles!

Not a good result for Gordon.
AJ tells me that he has looked increasingly miserable as the day has progressed.
I have yet to see any TV; he has avoided radio 4, but his minions have all restated his promise to listen to the electorate.
Will he act on what he hears?
A change of career may be on the cards then.

We have yet to hear confirmation of "Mad Boris's" success in London.

To return to the more rational, the mole man came today.
He was a little late, which was good because there was a downpour at midday, when he was due.
This was one of a number of showers during a bright, sunny day.
He calculated that we have 2-4 moles, based on the area affected, laid four traps (one each I suppose) & moved the molehills so that he can see new ones.
He will return next week & count molehills & replace traps.
I counted two new ones ten minutes after he had left - I hope that the traps work or he will be well into double figures by the next visit.
The warmth & sunshine coaxed me into the garden where I weeded the drive & yard - nowhere with too much soil!

A few days off blogging, whilst I learn Spanish, to keep up with Tim.

This appeared in the field opposite one night this week - & we thought that our moles were a problem!

1 comment:

William said...

Good luck catching those little critters, I suspect it will take some time if he is just hoping that they will dig into his traps...