Thursday 29 May 2008

Home again.

I drove to Cambridge shire yesterday to see cousin JR.
A 2 hour journey, during which I experienced all kinds of weather from fog on the M6 to sunshine over Godmanchester.



We went out to lunch, then viewed photos on my laptop, chatted, & nodded off for the remainder of the day, in a warm lounge.
I "slept over", driving back at lunchtime today, in glorious sunshine.
I did the washing & a little gardening before going to the hairdressers at 4.00pm.
I had "foils" & a rather sleek cut. I am pleased with it, G is indifferent (no change there then), so all is well.

(This isn't me, but she does have foils)

I hope that I can get it right on Saturday for the wedding, but I shall be wearing a hat anyway.
When hats are removed you always have a "pudding bowl" anyway.
When is the accepted time to remove hats at weddings?
Is there a way to avoid "hat hair"?

I am watching "Question Time" - not too bad, although the Tory underling looks like Michelin Man - he would be better on the radio!

Does anyone know the whereabouts of my camera case (containing memory & spare batteries)?
Last seen in Cornwall, but not left there.

Fewer weeds now, top left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric Pickles was excellent on Question Time, regardless of his girth, he got the better of 'The Loon Hoon'.
Are you sure you went to Cambridge-shire ?, it is not noted for it's hills.
Foiled again !

Anonymous said...

Spell-check changed it.
Inet pic of the M6.
The alternative had signposts for Preston; I avoided the sarcasm, but not the criticism.
g