Thursday 15 May 2008

Jeremy's here.

I fell asleep whilst blogging last night so my second draft & editing got lost.
I'm quite surprised that the blog appeared at all.
Only E seems to have read it anyway - that'll teach me to take a holiday.
Anyway, if there's anybody out there, we have had a fun day with William, Kathrine & Jeremy.
We went to Ash End House Farm this morning. They have a vast array of farm animals - sheep, pigs, goats, horses, poultry & pets of all breeds, ranging from shire horses to guinea pigs.Jeremy loved them all & made the most of the adventure playground, anything that you could climb on really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am working or exercising in my green gym. Yet again gripped by somnia with one look at the Question Time panel. Cannot comment on jam tarts or guinea pigs.j

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
g

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
g

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
g