Thursday 9 August 2007

Thanks to W, for taking me to CPH,
SAS, for fling me to BHX,
G, for meeting me & bringing me home,
all in record time, I was home by 11.00am, in the kitchen, in bright sunshine, ready to enjoy a cup of tea.
Owing to having to share the room with a mosquito last night, I did not sleep too well. (I did outwit this buzzing terrorist by going to the bathroom & applying insect repellent)
I wrote a poem, mentally about our forthcoming birthday (I share this with ajen, we always have done it this way. We were always told that we were twins & baby photos would seem to support this, although I was always larger than ajen)
I will post this on the poetry blog later.
I anticipate derision, really.
I POSTED A PICTURE!!!!!
Brill!!!

3 comments:

Gill said...

SAS "flew" me to BHX.
They did not "FLING" me, as suggested.
Spellcheck only has limited ability; it looked ok to him.
SAS, please don't sue.
g

Anonymous said...

Well done with the blog entry, I am impressed.
We loved having you staying, and are rather sad that you are gone. Hopefully the painting in the weekend will cheer us up.
MK

William said...

Congratutions on the picture posting, you have learned well