Friday 10 August 2007

Bicester For Elevenses

A reasonably early start and not sparing the horses on the way, enabled me to have elevenses in Bicester with Elaine, Tim and Katie.



Tim had a drive in Granny's Lotus, a reward for slaving over the Dyson and minding Katie, while we drank coffee in the garden.




I had my first three Katie cuddles without tears and was rewarded with dinner at Pizza Express


A great day. Many thanks to Elaine, Ben, Tim and Katie.
(Ben helped with this blog entry!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

were the unspared horses a quick pre-elevenses snack before you reached Bicester. Inspired by your blog,I looked in the fridge and found the ingredients for a cheesecake which I am now baking.This in itself is unusual; my fridge is never empty, but it's contents rarely add up to anything you would want to eat.The proof of the cheesecake is still in the baking.

p.s. Gill.Did the Alpen song remind you of 'just another diamond day'.
jen

Anonymous said...

yes.
Iagree with everything - little of gastronomic interest in the fridge & great surprise at you baking.
This could be the start of something big!
g

Anonymous said...

Jen, if you are now baking cheesecakes, I may well have to call in for my own elevenses on my next trip up north! Do let us know the outcome of this heroic baking effort!
E

William said...

Is this the usual Jen?

Anonymous said...

There is nothing "usual" about jen.
There is something most unusual about jen baking.
Did she cook this cheesecake in the frying pan, mistaking "bake" for "cook"?
Why did she have mascarpone cheese in the fridge in the first place?
I can only assume that it was an irresistible offer at Morrisons or JS.
g

william said...

best ever picture of KP!
Welcome to blogland
WRM