Monday 13 August 2007

HSBC stole my elevenses!

HSBC is uncontactable!
The premier account advisor is as useful as a bucket of dry manure in a desert.
I drove to Coleshill, parked & went to the bank. It was quicker & less frustrating.
By this time I had missed my elevenses & was forced to go shopping for holiday necessities to raise my spirits.
I did take the camera, in case a photo opportunity arose.
It may have done, but I was busy shopping & missed it.
I was cheered by going the Lotus, topless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sight of you topless in the lotus would probably have cheered others too.You'll just have to join the queue of people who think they was robbed by HSBC.You can claim back if you have been overcharged, but I don't know how they handle accusations of c.ausing malnutrition