Wednesday 15 August 2007

A break from elevenses.

I am taking a break for a couple of weeks, in order to finish my novel before the end of the month.
It is based on the life of a 49 year old market researcher who wins a fortune on the lottery, disappears from home & gets mixed up in the world of high finance.
Lots of sub-plots as her 15 children & 5 stepchildren attempt to find the whereabouts of their much-loved, millionaire mother.
I have put much thought into casting the film, which will undoubtedly follow.
I thought that the 15 children & 5 stepchildren of Michael Aspel may be made for the parts.
Perhaps Jennifer Saunders for the lead, Patricia Routledge as her sister.
Please look me up later.

2 comments:

William said...

Sounds like a crap book to me. Where are the bike races?

Anonymous said...

crap book, i think someone is attempting to plagerise my life. I was keeping quiet about the lottery win and the last thing I need is to have to race a bike.