Friday 28 February 2014

Viral attack!.

Self diagnosis can be a waste of time.
Tired of the my cough, I phoned the surgery to request antibiotics.
The doctor phoned back and made an appointment to see me at 10.00am as antibiotics are not prescribed without  examination.
Fair enough.
He actually saw me at 10.45am, lungs were OK, cough caused by a virus, so prescribed a bottle of cough jollop.
The surgery dispensary didn't keep it.
Unable to park, I drove around Coleshill twice, then parked on the Co-op car park, to find that Lloyds Pharmacy didn't keep it.
I eventually tracked a bottle down at the other Lloyds 'shop - why do they need two shops in such a small town?
By the time I'd popped into Morrisons to buy some fish for tea, it had taken two hours of my life.

It has been a cold, damp day.
Highlights include washing everything off the bed and line "drying", including the electric blanket.
This was to signify a return to full health.
I hope that it works.

I hope to get into the garden tomorrow and use some energy tidying up.
I'm then going to the hairdressers for a transformation, before going to dinner with friends.
I've eaten too much chocolate this evening.
It was 75% cocoa and scrummy.
I just ate too much.
 

No comments: