Tuesday 25 February 2014

Petite dejeuner.

Aj will pull through!
She requested "sausages" for dinner last night and devoured two of M&S's best "Butchers' Pork sausage" (I have not noticed the "Florists", "greengrocers" "fishmongers"... sausage, yet), in French stick with fried tomatoes.
This morning she has eaten an almond croissant, leaving a small crust, "to avoid calories".
We'll go for the up and dressed and a trip to Coleshill, later.

J and Th were on good form yesterday - Th beat me at indoor football, by a narrow margin.
J is playing the cornet in a schools' concert at Warwick arts Centre this evening - very exciting.
I was home by 7.30pm as I stopped at M&S to buy the aforementioned food and in Knowle to pick up some paperwork to help prepare a sermon for "Womans' World Day of Prayer" on 7 March.
This year's country is Egypt - at least I've visited this one a few times.

We are both coughing far too much - aj much more disgusting than me.
A mild, bright day - perhaps I'll get into the garden to relocate some of the piles of leaves that have blown into the nooks and crannies.
Bell ringing tonight.

No comments: