Monday 17 February 2014

The force of "Gravity".

Perhaps it's a technical triumph, but it's totally unbelievable, miserable and boring.
"12 years a slave" is miserable and gruesome, I'm told, so I shan't be seeing that.
I recommend "Pholomena", which sounds fun.

J and Th to play with today - first day of half term, and aj in bed , ill, refusing most food, in fact asleep most of the day.
I have persuaded her to come and sit by the fire for a couple of hours, wrapped in a duvet, so she may sleep tonight.
The weather has been miserable - cold and wet.
Every time we planned to go out the rain came down again, even the chicken didn't want to come out.
We've played "Connect 4", "Harry Potter lego game" (I lost), made shoe box shops and scones for tea.
Excitement of the day was when Th locked himself in the downstairs toilet - rescued when he managed to remove the key and pass it under the door.
A lesson learned.

I think that I have aj's bug - I'm about to get in a round of Lemsips - we know how to have a good time!

No comments: