Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bicester.

I'm having a few days, being entertained by T & KP.
G brought me over on Monday evening then went back to Marsh Gibbon for a treatment on his bad back before going home.
He has a few days peace to work on the lotus,  take the Volvo for a service, this morning & host the fundraising meeting this evening.

Yesterday we had an energetic day - we walked into Bicester, pottered around & did "Granny's China shops"
We went to Pret a manger for lunch & a session on their playground, followed by a session on the Bicester village playground, then home via the horrible Tesco.
Out & walking about for six hours ensures a good night's sleep!

T says it's tiring walking around Bicester and Bicester village. I really enjoyed our trip!
Today we are going Oxford on the bus from the market square - lunch at MacDonalds?

KP says she enjoyed lunch, at Pret a manger and the two play parks!

Granny's going to be a "Sky captain" today.
It looks fun!
TV off!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm a starship trooper ! Off to Malham again today, the well documented limestone pavement and cove. It's already raining before I leave, it takes 1 and a half hours to drive there and the weather forecast is dreadful, fog and heavy rain, so if the happy hikers don't arrive I forsee a day in the car, leaping out if I see as much as a single pedestrian to ask if they are enjoying their day ! aj

William said...

Big improvement in the pros. I could understand where you'd been and who else had been there.

Anonymous said...

Glad to get something write!
m