Saturday 1 October 2011

Hair today!

Well, I got it all done, by getting up early & power-napping whilst at the hairdressers & after dinner.
I don't think anyone noticed.
I swept another barrow load of acorns off the yard, cleared them of most of the rockery, then dug the front borders & cleared G's trimmings from the shrubs around the house.
I had a shower then went to the hairdressers, for three hours! It's the foils that take the time- you could foil a turkey & roast it in that time!
I eventually went on to Solihull, did a little Christmas shopping, had a cup of tea in M&S & came home.
G cooked the dinner whilst I got on writing my sermon for tomorrow (Noah/conflict - think of life in the ark with the parents, in-laws & all of those noisy,smelly animals)
I've just finished it - time for bed.

No comments: