Tuesday 25 October 2011

Another lazy day.

Didn't have breakfast in bed today.
We went to the Jewellery Quarter to collect some bits, had lunch in a little cafe down an alleyway, then did a tour of some of the more interesting suburbs, before collecting my specs from Solihull on the way home.
It had started to rain by the time we were home & has teemed down for much of the evening.
G has slept for much of the evening, starting from whilst I made tea at 4.00pm, having just got home.
B phoned, AJ phoned & Jan phoned so I am up to date with everything.
I can't get through to DMK - I'll try again tomorrow.

The home page has a woman's looks, projected ten years, depending on lifestyle.
Wow!
Eat blueberries, avocado & fruit, cut down on the wine & don't smoke.
No problem there, apart from the exorbitant price of blueberries & avocados.

Look out for the Aldi ad for washing up liquid.

Tennis tomorrow & the car in for a service, Jan & Chris for dinner.
I must remember where the vacuum & dusters are before home becomes a health hazard.

3 comments:

William said...

DMK?
"did a tour of some of the more interesting suburbs" sounds like a euphemism for getting lost to me!

Gill said...

DK??
Yes.
m

tim said...

lazy legs