Tuesday 25 October 2011

Back to M & S.

A really self indulgent day.
G brought breakfast in bed - he does this once every sixteen years - then I read the weekend papers, until 10.20pm
Unfortunately the alarm clock was wrong, I thought that it was 8.53am.
Fortunately tennis was cancelled, so it didn't matter anyway.
I spent the afternoon shopping in Solihull, the first trip out in the car & shopping trip for three weeks.
I really enjoyed it & came home with a load of scrummy food from M& S.
Sea food stir fry for dinner.

G  has been preparing for his travels; some odd jobs to do & packing to finish.
The garden looks great, even the Primrose paddock is mown & tidy.
We shall no doubt have a sharp frost shortly & the rest of the leaves will come own overnight.

Congratulations to those who spotted the mistake on the last blog - no W at Stanstead.
I shall apply for a job writing scripts for "Downton Abbey"!

1 comment:

tim said...

Again granny!