Monday 6 September 2010

Wet, wet......

Actually, it was a very good drying day until early afternoon, since when it has been wet & windy. G is pleased because it will be "good for the garden".
I am pleased because there is no compulsion to dig the garden & my back needs a rest.
I had some citizenship work to complete for Jamie/school, which I eventually did this morning & took in to school to photocopy & put in order.
Exam results were better than last year - 62% with 5 A* - C grades, 42%, including maths & English. I was very disappointed that none of my maths group achieved a C grade.
Either I'm a crap maths teacher or they lacked motivation.
Oh well.

We had an Alms Houses trustee meeting this evening, at the Rectory, so ate late - cold roast leg of pork, jacket potatoes & coleslaw, followed by bread, butter & jam pudding.

I apparently need to make highly controversial statements, as I did yesterday, in order to warrant comments.
Having commented on the presence of either paedophiles or chiropodists in the Catholic Church on W's blog, I think that I may have exhausted this subject.
On a more hilarious front, T Blair has had to cancel book signings to avoid vast bills for policing the events, as so many people want to throw things at him. People are encouraged to move his book to the "Crime" section in bookshops.
Yes.

No comments: