Wednesday 29 September 2010

Back at the chalk-face.

Four science lessons & an RE lesson on The Easter Island statues. Lovely classes &thoroughly enjoyable.
The effort of a day's work took it's toll ; I came home & fell asleep for an hour before getting the dinner - stew & dumplings - just the job on a cold wet day.
G has been suffering with jaw/tooth ache since the abuse of his jaw last Friday & is rattling with pain-killers. I hope it passes soon.
So, big brother David has declined to stand for the shadow cabinet.
I think that he is probably their best man.
What a shame.

WE have a day off tomorrow; I hope to do some housework & clean the silver & brass, which is a disgrace. I think "hope to" may not be the true feeling. "Ought to"

We are watching "Foyle's War", two hour sessions each evening.
It's brilliant, but why are the advertisements so much louder than the programmes?

No takers on the poem?
Come on aj.

3 comments:

William said...

I didn't think you wrote it yourself.
Good to see you're earning a crust again.

Anonymous said...

L no

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't claim such talent - aj got all of the literary skills.
g