Monday 19 July 2010

One down, two to go.

Having spent a good four hours marking maths SATS papers yesterday, for end of term assessments, I got all of the results on the system today with the help of the NQT who takes over the job next term - the mark for every one of the 25 questions on each of the two papers for everyone in my year 7 & 8 classes imput, then colour coded.
One of my year 7 & two of my year 8's are being moved up, which is great. I just hope that the year 11 GCSE results are as good. Fat chance!

We have just watched "Ball Trap" - a very old TV film about a camping holiday in Brittany.
We can see the attraction now!
Two more days to go with not a great deal of pressure apart from planning a Careers Day for year 8, for Jamie.

I have a fasting blood test at 8.45am as my glucose test was overlooked last time - I suppose I can afford another armful of blood, for a good cause!

We had a letter from our tuk-tuk driver today; I have composed a reply, in simple English & put together a parcel of books, pants & shorts/trousers for the children, to go with the family photos G took at their house.
I've only done 8 clues in the Telegraph crossword. Dumbo!
School quiz tomorrow evening - no chance there then.
I'll take a bottle & glasses for the team.

No comments: