Friday 29 August 2008

Home again.

I realise that I have not blogged since Monday, when I spent the evening with aj, overindulging, to celebrate our birthdays.
We did not suffer the next day, so there!
We went into York, on the bus, had coffee & cake, shopped & nattered, then went home, on the bus, via Chapelfields. Wow - wierdoes or what there!
An ideal day out for 49 year olds!
I drove home after the traffic to see G.

On Wednesday morning I left shortly after 6.00am to go to Bicester.
I have had a great three days with Tim & KP.
If you have trouble sleeping I highly recommend spending you day with two small children.
T & KP never stop talking.
Every sentence has a "?" at the end, apart from when T is overruling you.
B was on holiday today - he looked as though he needed it!
We took B's car to the garage for an MOT, B & T to the barbers for a haircut, did Bicester Village, lunching at Carlucciss, where we were complimented on T & KP's behaviour, then on to Waddesdon Manor. T & KP walked miles, ate ice-creams, with minimum mess & toured the house like veterans.
Home for sausage & healthy vegetables, followed by cake. (T, KP & I made this yesterday, very successfully. T did drop an egg!)
Then baths & jim-jams on, ready for bed.

I drove home tonight, have had a takeaway with G, vacuumed, made up the spare room beds & now await J & G's arrival from Leatherhead, around midnight.
I will stay awake!

1 comment:

William said...

Sounds busy, I hope you enjoyed yourslef and had a good birthday week.
W Jnr