Saturday 16 August 2008

The Glorious twelth" aka "G day".

Today my lord & master arrives from Amsterdam!
The odd grouse may arise although I doubt that we shall have time to shoot more than the odd one, despite being in the land of the hunter.
We shall meet him at CPH at 12.30, proceed to the city centre to do some touristy things, including a boat ride to see the Little Mermaid, pick up a hire car (a mondeo - I thought that they were meant to be really naff, "mondeo man......", perhaps not if it's Hertz), drive to Ringsted, then on to Soro for dinner.
In the interim, W is going to mow the lawn & I'll weed the edges. J may well help, spasmodically!

This blog seems to be in the wrong tense!

Yesterday, we did some work on the garage, this included walking around on the roof a few times to reach far corners & to prove that it could take the strain.
The weather was good & W managed to wash & dry the laundry for the whole ofRingsted.
Beat that!
I ironed it whilst watching the Olympics last night.
I do get a sense of deja vu with the swimming events. With all of the events, if I'm honest.
There do seem to be a lot of heats & replays & the same guys winning everything, though none of them Danish, I note.
On that note I'll quit & have breakfast.

No comments: