Tuesday 1 March 2016

A new day.....

and it's raining!
Listening to Womans' Hour yesterday, I decided that I should update my blog to be like "Zoella".
I'm sure that everyone else had heard of her blog, upbeat guidance for girls on make-up, hair etc.
I then realised that I had no guidance to offer as my make-up is pretty staid and only bought when needed rather than on a whim to change my look, and my hair is decided by Brian, my hairdresser, on my infrequent visits, made out of necessity when feeling like a sheepdog, or for the, now rare, important outing.
That was far too long a sentence!

So, what can I blog about?
Yesterday was a good e bay day, 4 parcels posted and another 3 packed and sent for posting today, with K.
Yesterday, a cashmere gillet, merino wool cardigan, Wedgwood jasperware tea ware trio and a large Spode golfing tankard.
Today, a pair of Carlton ware butter/ pin dishes, an electric blue Wallis dress and a Crew pink gingham shirt.
All really attractive and sure to be well received.
To balance this, I bought tissue paper and 150 Jiffy bags, in 3 sizes, having all but run out,
I would like to buy some thin polythene bags as clothing slips into a Jiffy bag much more easily if bagged.

I have just bought a pair of shoes (look more like boots to me, low cut, luxury desert boots as they once were) in the Ecco on line sale.
A bargain and just what I want.
They arrive tomorrow

I have loads to do as the kitchen is still full of goods inwards, some still to be assessed, and I didn't really do much housework last week as I wasn't here much.

No comments: