Thursday 14 January 2016

What would we do without Marks and Spencer's?

B advised me to go to the new M&S outside Banbury on my way home from Bicester.
I did and stayed so long that I had to have tea and a scone after trawling the ground floor, to enable me to cope with the first floor - men's, children's and home ware.
A brilliant sale, I bought jeans, velvet jeans, a heat gem and a velvet top, a fitted furry fleece jacket and a lovely velvet dress all for the princely sum of £68.
All really nice and good quality that I would have bought  at full price, if I was deemed to be deserving.
Which I am not.
The shop is well laid out with some air purifying system in the pillars, lots of space, a very nice cafe and lovely staff.
I guess that it will be a lot busier when they've built the 50,000 houses on the next plot.

I phoned the local surgery at 9.30am, the doctor phoned back almost immediately and add an appointment to see me and my cough at 2.00pm.
Job done and antibiotics now in my system so I hope to stop coughing shortly..
Good old NHS!

A biting cold wind today so I was glad to get home by the fire and relax, awaiting "Death in Paradise" whilst completing the Telegraph crossword.

No comments: