Friday 15 January 2016

Love is in the air!

It was a cold night and I woke to a hard frost.
Strangely for mid January, the birds were singing and two squirrels put on a great aerial display chasing each other along the high branches of the trees in the field.
Much too soon for this type of thing!

After a bowl of porridge and a couple of hours paperwork, I went to Solihull for a potter before collecting J and Th from school.
I a spent too long in Pret with coffee and ham sandwiches so didn't have time to do the M&S sale justice.
I did find a few bargains in my favourite charity shop and have a lovely Louis Feraud multi coloured tweed suit with marvellous buttons,  Biba sweater and a set of comic cat prints by Julian Williams.
Brilliant.
I watched Th playing football after school, very well, J was home before us, both were ready for the weekend.
A stop at M&S food on the way home and some yummy food for the weekend.

No comments: